Dog undergoes emergency surgery after eating a disposable mask left on the ground

Dog undergoes emergency surgery after eating a disposable mask left on the ground

0 0 hace 4 meses
A 3 year old miniature Schnauzer named Gibbs is recovering at the Animal Rescue League of Boston after eating a used mask someone had left on the ground. Gibbs is one of three Schnauzers the ARL is caring for after a law enforcement case in Dracut. The ARL is urging people to throw their used masks in a trash can with a top and not on the ground. They say the masks can be dangerous and even fatal if ingested by an animal. WBZ's Kim Tunnicliffe reports...

Síguenos en Facebook